- I'm having difficulty ordering online?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0800 589 5322.
- What information will I need to provide if I call about my order?
To help us track your orders please quote your order reference when you call. If you cannot find your email with this on we should be able to track your order using your personal details.
- Do you store my credit card details?
We do not store credit card details on this site nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties. When purchasing, you will be directed to Paypal where secure payment will be taken.
- Can I cancel my order?
Unfortunately once an order has been placed and confirmed you are unable to cancel that order. If you have changed your mind you will need to wait until you receive the order and then follow our returns process
- What are the postage charges for orders online?
Delivery is £3.95 per order. Click and Collect orders are free of charge.
- Can I have my parcel delivered to a different address?
You can select an alternative delivery address at the time of placing your order. If you need to change your delivery address after placing your order please call us on 0845 302 8888. If your order has already been dispatched, you may still be able to change the details via DPD, dependent on what stage the delivery is in.
- What happens if an item is out of stock after I place my order?
If you have placed your order and one or more of the items are unavailable we will credit your payment method for these missing items and email you to advise this has happened.
- What do the order statuses mean on ‘My Account’
- Processing: means your order could be at any point between the warehouse receiving it and dispatching your goods.
- Dispatched: order has been dispatched from our warehouse and is with Royal Mail
- Credited: Return has been received and is being processed
- Refunded: The returned amount has been refunded to your original payment method. Please note delivery charge will only be refunded in situations where an item is confirmed as faulty
- How long do I have to collect my Click & Collect order?
The retailer will reserve your order for 14 working days.
- Can I return my Click and Collect order back to you?
Should you have any after sales queries regarding a purchase through click and collect, in the first instance you should contact the retailer the items were purchased.
- Will you notify me to confirm you have received my return?
Yes, you will be contacted by email once we have received your return.
- I have received a faulty item, what shall I do?
It is unlikely that any of our customers receive faulty goods. However if you do receive anything that is not satisfactory please follow our returns process ensuring you mark the reason for return as faulty and provide a brief description of the fault found. The item will be checked and if the fault is confirmed you will be credited for the item and also the delivery cost of the order. If the item is not deemed faulty upon inspection it will be returned to you.
- Do I need to pay to return items?
We do not offer a paid returns for sending items back to us so you will need to cover the cost of the return yourself. Please ensure that you retain proof of postage in case any problems occur. Return address;
Panache Lingerie Returns
Unit 1d Holbrook Avenue
Holbrook Industrial Estate
- I no longer have my order summary but wish to return an item, what can I do?
If you have lost or no longer have your order summary, please complete the returns request online and enclose a note with your items including your returns number, order number, name, address, contact telephone number and email address as well as your reason for return.
- I haven't received my refund
You should expect to see your refund in your account within 5 working days once you have received the email confirming your return has been received. Please note some banks may take longer than 5 working days to process refund payments.
- Do you deliver outside of the UK?
Currently Panache Lingerie only delivers to Mainland UK.
- I have forgotten my password what do I do?
If you have forgotten the password for your account you can click on the ‘forgot your password’ under the Login button. This will send an email to your email address to reset your password