Win one of 25 fabulous sets of underwear for Christmas with our Bra Fit Challenge!
To celebrate the revamped new Panache website and our fantastic Bra Fit Challenge, we’ve got a great competition for all our readers: the Perfect Fit Giveaway.
We designed our Bra Fit Challenge to help all women, no matter their size or shape, find out whether they’re wearing the perfect bra or not. Badly-fitting bras are the bane of many women’s lives; not only can a poorly-fitting bra cause serious damage to your body, but it also doesn’t do anything for your confidence! If your bust isn’t supported effectively by your bra, then you could suffer from back problems or a host of other physical ailments, so it’s important to make sure you’re wearing the perfect bra.
If your bra is uncomfortable, unsupportive, or awkward to wear, then it’s likely you’re wearing the wrong size. Although our Bra Fit Challenge can’t give you the exact size you should be wearing, it can help you work out whether you should be wearing a larger or smaller cup size, or a larger or smaller band size. We want to make sure all women wear the best bra possible for them, so we created the Bra Fit Challenge to help: it asks all the questions a professional bra-fitter would ask, and provides you with helpful answers too.
To celebrate our fantastic Bra Fit Challenge and our great new blog, we’re giving away 25 pairs of gorgeous Panache lingerie to 25 lucky winners just in time for Christmas! To enter, you need to take our Bra Fit Challenge and submit your email details in the entry form near the end of challenge. We’ll choose 25 random winners from all entrants, who’ll be able to pamper themselves with a beautiful Panache underwear set that’s pretty, supportive and comfortable.
We hope you love our Bra Fit Challenge and the new, exciting Panache website – we’d love to hear what you think!
Terms and Conditions
- No purchase necessary.
- The competition is open to all citizens of the United Kingdom and Republic Of Ireland aged 18 years or over. Employees of Panache Lingerie Ltd and their families or households, or associated agents are not eligible to enter.
- Details of how to enter form part of the Terms and Conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All prizes are non-transferable. There is no cash or prize alternative.
- The prizes are as described on this page <http://blog.panache-lingerie.com/the-perfect-fit-giveaway> from the launch date of 12/11/2012: 25 individual sets of Panache lingerie as determined by negotiations between Panache and the prize winners.
- All out of pocket expenses other than those specified are the responsibility of the Competition Winner.
- Entries must be submitted via the contact form at the end of Panache’s Bra Fit Challenge <http://blog.panache-lingerie.com/wizard/> and entry is restricted to one per person. The acceptance, disqualification or deletion of competition entries, without explanation or prior notification is entirely at the discretion of Panache Lingerie Ltd. As a guide late, illegible, incomplete, defaced, inappropriate or corrupt entries will not be accepted.
- All entries must be received by 14/12/2012, one month and two days after the launch date of the competition.
- The 25 winners of the individual lingerie sets will be announced within 7 days of the closing date of the competition.
- Panache Lingerie will randomly select 25 winners to receive prizes as described.
- If the selected Competition Winners do not claim their prizes within 21 working days of being advised of winning via email, Panache Lingerie reserves the right to redraw the competition and select an alternative Competition Winners.
- The Competition Winners may be required to participate in publicity.
- No cash or prize alternative will be given.
- Prizes are purely based on specific sizes within the Panache Lingerie brands portfolio, and no alternatives will be offered.
- By entering the competition it will be assumed that you have read, understood and agreed to these Terms and Conditions.
- Panache Lingerie reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control.
- Panache Lingerie accepts no responsibility and disclaims any liability for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the competition or accepting the Prize.
- The Competition will be governed by English law.
- Panache Lingerie, save to the extent that disclosure might be required by law, will keep confidential all information about the entrants and shall not disclose or share any information which they learn about the entrant including email address and personal information.